Friday, July 13, 2012

~[Thoughts of a Friday: 2.0



I believe in pink. I believe in love at first sight, and true romance (and I believe any Disney Princess movie is to blame for making me think that :)) I believe a hug can cure any sadness or problem. I believe coffee is the last cheap drug. I believe in equality for everyone. I believe being smart is a blessing. I believe moms make the best, best friends (*cough, cough* my own). I believe rainy days turn out to be the best days. I believe books are the portal to any world I want to enter & explore. I believe in dressing up for no reason.

I believe Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy-Onassis are the two greatest role models of all time. I believe a little retail therapy every now and then, never hurt anybody. I believe movie marathons are the only remedy when you are sick. I believe bullying is just plain wrong. I believe in strawberry milkshakes. I believe 80’s music is the best known sound to man. I believe in shooting stars. I believe in Big Foot.  I believe in living life to the fullest. I believe laughing is the best kind of workout.

I believe in miracles.

And I now, believe in me.

mckenna k. xx

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! I am going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Ken!! I enjoy reading ALL of your posts!! You are one talented lady!! <3

    ReplyDelete