Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Me? Photo Contest?


     Hey bloggers! I am in need of some advice!
     There is a local photography contest that is going to run until August 3rd, and I kind of want to enter it. This is quite different for me, since my heart belongs to fashion and writing, but my family swears that I am a pretty decent photographer, and I figured I might was well give it my bests effort!  
      So, I am drawing a blank on what I should enter, this is where you come in. There is no certian requirements for the particular contest, only that it can be in color or black & white and has to be 8x10. I am looking foward to hearing ANY of your ideas; small or large!
      I will be sharing the photos I choose to enter, once I finally decide and shoot them, so be on the lookout! :)
      see ya soon.
      mckenna k. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment