Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Life's Better With a Side of Fries.

(my photographer :) a.k.a. my mom!)

    Earlier this week, one of my favorite bloggers Maria, posted the coolest post about what is "Current" in her life. She was inspired by Danielle, who posted the similar thing a few months back and I had been inspired then and now! I had a lot of fun doing this, so it might turn into a monthly thing.. ;)
     So let's get started..

     Reading; Lately, I haven't been getting into ANYTHING I try to read! I am usually a constant reader who has a hard time to pull her nose out of the current read to eat, but everything I pick up, sucks! I have heard "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green is beyond fantastic from countless reputable sources, so I may be taking a trip to my local bookstore soon... ;)

      Watching; Bunheads on ABC Family (I am currently typing this post frantically during commercials..). I only started watching this show due to the fact that it was created by the same genius brain behind Gilmore girls (God's gift to TV watchers. True story.). After I got into a couple weeks, I realized it wasn't half bad. Not great... yet.  Never mind, this week's episode pushed it to the top!
       I've also been watching  [what seems like] every show on USA: White Collar, Suits, and Covert Affairs. I am literally addicted to their programming! :) OH and I can't forget to mention: Teen Mom, old Friday Night Lights reruns, and Dance Academy (Aussie television).

      Thinking about; Where I am going next. What my next step is. How I am going to make it. And when.

       Eating; I am currently "attempting" to become a vegetarian. I have always wanted to try it and I swore this time, I was going to buckle down and actually do it. But due to my traveling and my recovering from wisdom teeth removal, I have slowly gone back into my meat-eating ways. But I AM GOING TO DO THIS. End of story.

      Wishing for; A endless supply of money. Lately Well, not lately. More like ever since I knew what clothes were, I have been wishing for this. Every time I check a new blog post or pick up the latest fashion magazine, I want to buy, buy, buy! And shop, shop, shop! However, then reality sets in and I have a "Confessions of a Shopaholic" moment. So, until I am a world-famous fashion designer or a successful doctor, I won't be doing that anytime soon.. :) I also wish for Kim Kardashian's talent.. The talent of making money without a talent.


      Listening to; This could be a novel all on its own, but I will attempt to condense... Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Beatles (forever on my playlist? I believe so), Coldplay, Muse, FUN,  Ace Frehley, Mumford & Sons, Boyce Avenue, Constant Broadway Tunes, Jason Mraz, KATY PERRY, Aerosmith, Arcade Fire, Two Door Cinema Club. I am hoping I forgot no one...


honestly,
mckenna k. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment