Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fall 2012 Dream Wardrobe.


Wishlist Links: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 

Since the newest issues of my fashion magazines are arriving with thick bindings and SEPTEMBER printed across the from like a smile, I have been completely lusting over many, many, many of the clothes in them. Some of these I literally gasped over! I mean those shoes?! And that Anthro top?! To DIE for! In the best way possible :)
And how could you pass up those John Lennon-inspired sunnies (at a steal-price at $5.80, the cheapest thing by a long shot on this wish list..)?! I also must be very in to this new "peplum" trend... And a Topshop freak..

I just thought I would share my picks for my absolute dream closet. :) Enjoy!

honestly (in love with these clothes!),
mckenna k. xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! The green/pink shoes are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity, then the pops of color!

    ReplyDelete