Wednesday, June 20, 2012

road trip day 4: random.

Today's road trip day was a pretty normal day in the life of McKenna. I went to the mall, re-did my manicure, started a new book and sipped on coffee for the majority of the day. So i figured I would post 5 random things about to fill in the void of fun! :) 


1. Ever since I was little, I've been obsessed with travel. Everywhere from China to Antarctica absolutely fascinates me; the way other people live and their different cultures have intrigued me for as long as I could remember. 

2. I procrastinate like no one else in this world. If there is better stuff to be doing than the stuff I should be doing, there is no way I can focus. I can buckle down when I comes to crazy deadlines and studying, but you can bet I would rather be doing something else. 

3. I have a weird obsession with words. I have grown up learning how to speak them, sing them, and everything in between. And now I have the joy of writing them. I am always trying to find other ways to word a certain sentence, line in a poem or song lyric. 

4. Lately, I have been really wanting to live on a sunflower farm. I know this one is supremely random, but its so true! Imagine during harvest time, being able to open your blinds and see fields and fields on sunflowers. Sounds pretty good, huh? :) 

5. Chipped nail polish drives me insane. I always have to have my nails painted or with nothing on them. The second they start to chip, I have to pick it all off or wipe it clean and start over. As I type this, I notice my newest manicure is looking chippy, so on that note... 

see ya tomorrow, 
mckenna k. xx



Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. In those five things, you either take after your mom, your dad, or me. I'll let you figure out which is which :) love it

    ReplyDelete