Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Currently.


 
So, I may or may not have missed a month (or two, or maybe even four) of doing my currently posts.. I love doing these so I am so sad that I didn't keep them going! So let's just dive right in, shall we? :)

What's New; My life experineced a HUGE change about two weeks ago, so about everything right now is "new." Not in the sense that I have to start over & crap, but more in the sense of having to start new routines, traditions and finding new things to do with myself. 
But on a happier note, I have been starting to truly act myself lately. Wearing flower crowns, laughing freely, and telling jokes when I think they're funny. Cheesy I know, but it's been a while since I have felt like me all the time. :)

Reading; What you are about to read may shock your ears, so continue with caution. I started to fall out of love with reading. Yup, you read that completely right. I was shocked too at first, wondering why o'why couldn't I just sit down and read for hours like I used to? However, I am slowly crawling back to the old love. :) Let us see, I just finished James Patterson's new novel, "Confessions of a Murder Suspect" which was so. Freaking. Good. Seriously, I couldn't put it down and when I did, I swear I expereinced withdrawls from not being inside of Tandy Angel's brain. 
I am now reading Deb Caletti's new novel, "The Story of Us." I am so on the fence with this writer. If you have read here you may understand, some of her books are OUT OF THE WORLD FANTASTIC and then some are just "eh" and then some are just flat out boring. So let us all cross our fingers that this one is going to be good. 

Watching; Well, what I haven't been watching would probably be a shorter list. Project Runway (CHRISTOPHER SHOULD HAVE WON. Okay, rant over.), Covert Affairs, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (I cannot believe I just admitted to watching that show), and much, much more that I will probably remember as soon as I stop typing. 

Thinking About; The Future. I know, so cliche but as aforementioned in the begin of this post, a recent shaking-up of my life has lead me to plan ahead like a maniac and worry like a maniac as well. Let's hope these thoughts quickly faaade. 
I also have been thinking a ton about the pending election. People are seriously becoming crazy over this, so I thought I better be keeping myself (some-what) educated about what's going on.

Eating; Smoothies, smoothies and more smoothies. I am an addict. Legit.
Also, I have been an extreme addict of Quaker's Popped rice cake/chip thingys.. They. Are. So. Darn. Good. How could I not have discovered them before now?! My favorite flavors are Sweet Chili and Ranch. Sooo gooooood ;)

Braces color; Teal and puuurple. Yes, I am a freak but I had planned to add this to these currently posts ages ago, but didn't shocker. You can see my awesome metal mouth here. ;)

Wishing For; my childhood to come baaaack. I think I get these feelings everytime Halloween rolls around, I mean who doesn't though? I am at the age where I just look stupid dressing up without a party to attend and trick-or-treating is definitely out of the question, considering I wanted to go as Nicki Minaj this year.. I swear I'm not a sketch. I just need a rewind button :)

Listening to; RED. Taylor Swift freakin' does it again. She is seriously a genius. I haven't been listening to too much else since I bought that CD and I don't think that is changing anytime soon. :) 
However, on that note, I will admit that I have been slowly slipping back into my love for crappy pop music. *Shudder* I know, so scary. But in my defense, my music taste is bipolar: one day Indie alternative and Top 40, the next.

enjoy this month lovelies! i have a feeling it's going to be a great one!
mckenna k. xx

1 comment:

  1. A great post! I did have a moment of panic when you said you had fallen out of love with reading. I was thinking who are you and what have you done with McKenna??? Phew. Glad that didn't last!

    ReplyDelete