Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Little List to Happy




1. Returning to my love of writing <3 
It seems like ages and I am so glad to be back
2. Holiday drinks: 
Joe Muggs frozen peppermint mochas, Starbucks gingerbread lattes, I could go on for days..
3. Ed Sheeran. I will forever worship him. 
If you have yet to experience the magic that is Ed Sheeran, you have yet to live young grasshopper.
4. The beginning of winter; snow, snow, snow
Chunky scarves, cute boots, warm mittens, cuddles, fireplaces, I love it all.


5. X Factor UK.
I had been watching it obsessively on YouTube & I was over the moon excited that James won :)
6. My tea concoction of gingerbread tea & vanilla caramel creamer 
I have been having upwards of 4 of these daily... 
7. My little sister's giggles :) 


This really is my favorite time of the year. Family surrounds you, warmth welcomes you at every door way and you have the excuse to do everything that you love <3 

mckenna k.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment