Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Making It Work.

photo cred; alteredbyamber

Now, lately I have been struggling to come up with creative ideas. I seem to go in phases of creativity & love for blogging, and it quickly seems to deplete and here I am again... Struggling.

So I decided, instead of publishing posts I am not too thrilled with or just not posting at all, I am going to post a photo (or photo set) a day throughout the entire month of May.


May is one of my favorite months of the year, so I figured it would be a good month to publish some photos i am proud of without having to feel obligated into writing. This is kind of my way of "making it work," the wise words of Tim Gunn.  I am also hoping this will spark some idea fire like the last time I started the "photo-a-day" project. So everybody, fingers, toes, arms & everything crossed! 

until next time, 
mckenna k. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment