Friday, January 13, 2012

Fly & Send Your Cares to the World.

  
   So, bloggers, you may remember my word for 2012 is "yes." However, this simple word has morphed into soemthing so meaningful to such a short time. I have always struggled with accepting me for well, me. I have really never thought I was good enough for anybody, which has recently made me feel like a doormat. This being said, I have decided that my "YES" will stand for "saying yes to me." & I mean the amazing, funny, tall, smartical (yes, it is a word), beautiful, me.
   This idea of the wings came to me when I was looking through some blogs on self portraits; I really liked the concept and I kind of turned it into my own :) I am planning to leave the wings drawing up in my room, and for everyday I say "yes" to me or step out of my normal shell, I will write in the voided space between the wings, in them, and all around them. & at the end of 2012 I want to be able to look back and be able to see all of my "me" accomplishments of the year :)
   People of the blogging world, I encourage to accept yourself as you are because we are all unique for a reason. <3
Until next time,
McKenna K.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This post is amazing. Saying yes to you! You are absolutely all of those things at all times but I am so glad you are discovering it to be true.
    The idea of the wings as a daily reminder. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete